Established in April 2009, the Guelph-Wellington Food Round Table (GWFRT) is a network of committed stakeholders from Guelph and Wellington County who support the development of a thriving regional food system that is socially, economically and environmentally sustainable.
Interested in getting involved?
The GWFRT cannot build a thriving regional food system without your help. In 2012, our community partners and volunteers provided over 1,750 human resources hours and over 75 meeting space hours to help us achieve our mission and vision. Think about what we could do with more help from you!
We are always looking to engage with new people and partner with other organizations. Creating a sustainable food system is a collective responsibility, we need your help to leverage our collective resources.
There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Check out the NEW Food Access Guide which provides information for families and individuals on accessing healthy, no or low-cost food in Wellington, Dufferin and Guelph.
- Read the Guelph-Wellington Food Charter Toolkit which is full of resources and tips to help you take action towards the six values outlined in the Guelph-Wellington Food Charter.
- Read our 2012 Annual Report with lots of information about the great work we’ve accomplished and our plans for the future.
- Sign the Guelph-Wellington Food Charter.
- Check out our video that outlines the values of the Guelph-Wellington Food Charter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign-up to receive our e-bulletin.
Interested in Local Food?