We love getting media coverage! Watch this page to see what’s been written up (or filmed, said, danced, photographed) about us…
- Minto explores community garden concept at April 4 meeting on healthy food issues, The Wellington Advertiser, April 12, 2013
- Food Charter, community garden hot topics of roundtable meeting, South Western Ontario, April 10, 2013
- For the love of a sustainable food system, Guelph Mercury, March 7, 2013
- Interest in local food the ‘new norm’, Guelph Mercury, June 25, 2012
- Food Talk, City of Guelph Mayor’s Blog, January 18, 2012
- Guelph food charter on the agenda, Guelph Mercury, November 6, 2011
- Community gardens open their gates, Guelph Tribune, September 22, 2011
- See the great video on YouTube for The Food Project–which includes a community gardens component. Thanks to Family & Children’s Services and the neighbourhood groups!
- Hot market for vendors at new venue, Guelph Tribune, July 12.
- Idea of New farmers’ market for Guelph bears fruit, Guelph Mercury, July 5, 2011.
- Drive to stock local food pantries, Guelph Tribune, June 2, 2011.
- Community groups, churches gather for food drive, Guelph Mercury, May 30, 2011.
- Plots thicken with new city community gardens, Guelph Tribune, May 12, 2011.
- In the garden: No land of your own? You can still have a garden, Guelph Mercury, May 6, 2011.
- Higher food prices will hurt the poor, Guelph Mercury, April 8, 2011.
- Social assistance recipients deserve a healthy diet, Guelph Mercury, March 30, 2011 (Randalin Ellery, the writer, is heavily involved with the Round Table).
- Plot thickens for more community gardens in Guelph, Guelph Mercury, March 24, 2011.
- Organic gardening workshops set, Guelph Tribune, March 10, 2011.
- Community garden successes may mean more in the spring, Guelph Tribune, January 18, 2011.
- Former entrepreneur grows veggies for the poor, Guelph Mercury, December 15, 2010.
- Candidates, community talk food at Guelph roundtable, Guelph Mercury, October 13, 2010.
- Local food drive helps out pantries, Guelph Tribune, June 10, 2010.
- Successful collaboration is a beautiful thing, Guelph Mercury, May 21, 2010.
- Community gardens on way, Guelph Tribune, May 6, 2010.
- Food assistance a never-ending need, Guelph Mercury, April 7, 2010 (Randalin Ellery, the writer, is heavily involved with the Round Table).