Think of the Round Table as a young plant. In addition to the Coordinating Committee, our working groups do much of the work to nurture its growth. It’s mostly at the working group level that we strive to concretely achieve our vision and mission.
There are lots of ways to participate in the Guelph-Wellington Food Round Table:
- Come out to a Round Table gathering and learn about what we’re doing. The quarterly gatherings of the full Round Table are open to the public. Check our events listing for the time and place. Each two-hour gathering includes a speaker or educational presentation as well as updates from our working groups and other food-related initiatives.
- Help us to organize special events or to carry them out on the actual day.
- Endorse the Guelph-Wellington Food Charter. Read and download our Food Charter, then add your signature. Ask your friends and other organizations to endorse it too.
- Sign up for our ebulletin to get the dirt on our, or other community partners’, activities that promote a food system that’s more sustainable and accessible.
- Get in touch! Propose an idea or partnership, ask a question or make a comment via our contact form.